Coach Cliff’s GaGa Ball Pit Assembly
- Step 1: After you have purchased your lumber, check board length for consistency, then use provided template to mark hole positions (See instructions or video to adjust for inconsistent board lengths. No cutting necessary.)
- Step 2: Countersink holes and drill holes. Click here to view video.
- Step 3: Attach boards to brackets using washers, bolts and acorn nuts from your kit.
- Step 4: Tighten all bolts, check for any sharp edges or splinters and file down.
- Step 5 (optional): Install Cut-Out Openings. All 30H and 44H models include the cut-out template and instructions. We recommend building one or two cut-outs for these models and when installing the ADA kit. Template for the 24H models is available upon request.
- Step 6: Install any additional accessories such as Wall Top Covers, ADA kit, Metal Game Rules sign, etc…
CLICK HERE to print out or view detailed ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS